Doctors, staff and services stay the same with commitment to the community
ATASCADERO – Residents of North San Luis Obispo County may have noticed new signs on buildings where First California Physician Partners (FCPP) practice that now says: Tenet Health Central Coast Primary and Specialized Care.
Patients and visitors can rest assured that only the name changes; doctors, staff and services remain the same, as does the commitment to meeting the health needs of the community.
FCPP has been part of Tenet Health Central Coast for years and having a single, identifiable brand helps patients more intuitively leverage the combined resources of Tenet Health Central Coast, including two acute care hospitals. award-winning, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and Twin Towns Community Hospital, emergency care centers, and outpatient laboratory and imaging centers.
Go through this together, Atascadero
The Tenet Health Central Coast Primary and Specialized Care resource network includes:
- Stroke Care AHA / ASA Certified Primary Care Centers
- Blue Distinction knee and hip replacement and care programs
- SLO County’s only Savi-SCOUT system for tumor detection and drafting
- SLO County’s only wound care clinic for persistent, slow-healing wounds, as can happen with cancer or diabetes patients
- Globally and nationally recognized maternity care including support groups and the county’s only CertaScan; footprint imaging that allows hospital, law enforcement agencies, and parents to identify a baby in an urgent need
- The only Central Coast Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRC) “Leader in Equal LGBTQ + Health Care” designations.
New signage for Tenet Health Central Coast Primary & Specialty Care can now be found in these practices in North County:
- 6955 El Camino Real in Atascadero, Suites 101 and 200
- 2727 Buena Vista Drive in Paso Robles, Suite 201
- 959, chemin Las Tablas in Templeton, office B3
- 1220 Las Tablas Road in Templeton, Suite 1418
Tenet Health Central Coast is an integrated health system comprised of two acute care hospitals and several affiliated entities including primary and specialty care, emergency care, outpatient imaging services and laboratories throughout the Central Coast . The hospitals are the Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, the county’s only designated trauma center, in San Luis Obispo, California, and the Twin Cities Community Hospital in Templeton, California. Among their many accolades for quality and compassion, each hospital has achieved an “A” from the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade in every reporting period since its inception in 2012, both are internationally recognized baby-friendly birth centers and both have been granted LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leader designation from the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. Tenet Health Central Coast serves many diverse communities across the Central Coast, providing everyone who walks through its doors with access to quality, coordinated care and advanced specialist services in convenient locations.